In the wildlife corridor adjacent to the privately owned 20,000 acre Oserengoni Wildlife Sanctuary just above the shores of Lake Naivasha within the Great Rift Valley.
Kiangazi House is a beautiful country house situated on a hill set amongst delightful lush gardens and rolling lawns with unsurpassed scenery of Lake Naivasha and the Great Rift Valley. Built in the old traditional style of local stone and timber with cosy private lounges, a bar and a library all with fireplaces, it is an ideal place to relax in. A salt lick and water hole is excellently located at the bottom of the garden for animals to congregate at. Highly trained professional chefs deliver an exquisite array of cuisine. Fresh vegetables and dairy products are produced on the farm nearby and therefore obtained daily. A swimming pool is creatively blended into the surrounding garden.
Accommodation: There are three rooms within the main house (1 twin and 2 doubles) and four additional rooms in the garden (3 doubles and 1 twin), all with their own distinctive character and en-suite bathrooms. All of the beds are four-poster surrounded in netting.
- Water, soft drinks, beers and house wines are included in the room rates.
- Champagne, special wines and spirits are at an additional cost.
Children under 6 years are not recommended (unless the whole lodge is booked exclusively).
- Exclusive use of the Oserengoni Wildlife Sanctuary for day and night game drives in 4- wheel drive vehicles with professional local guides.
- Guided bush walks
- Boat trips & fishing on Lake Naivasha
- Bird watching
- Swimming pool
- Bush breakfasts
- Horse riding
- Game drives in Hell’s Gate National Park
- Day trips to Lake Nakuru National Park
Kiangazi House’s commitment to conservation includes the careful management of the Wildlife Corridor and the 20,000 acre Oserengoni Wildlife Sanctuary, which hosts over 45 different species of mammals including several non-indigenous species that were imported in order to contribute to the survival of their species such as Grevy Zebra and Cheetah.
How to get there:
By road: Approximately 1½ hours driving time from Nairobi.
By air: To nearby airstrips Oserian (4 min.) and Loldia (35 min.):
- Oserian private airstrip for private charters.
- Safarilink – from Nairobi daily with arrival at Loldia airstrip ongoing to the Masai Mara during high season.